• God is the Creator of all Time and Space. Without him nothing was made that has been made
• God is triune: one God, three Persons- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life.
• Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead, ascended to Heaven, and is currently seated at the right hand of God the Father, and shall return in person to this Earth as Judge of the living and the dead.
• The Holy Spirit enables man to repent and believe in Jesus Christ.
• The Holy Spirit lives and works in each believer to produce the fruits of righteousness.
• The 66 books of the Bible are the written Word of God. The Bible is divinely inspired and inerrant throughout. It is the supreme authority in everything it teaches.
• The creation account of Genesis is a literal account of the origins of life on Earth.
• The special creation of Adam (the first man) and Eve (the first woman), and their subsequent choice to sin, is the basis for the necessity of man's salvation.
• All mankind are sinners, inherently from Adam and individually (by choice) and are therefore subject to God's judgment.
• The sanctity of human life: life begins at conception.
• Sin is anything that "misses the mark" of God's intented way of living for humanity.
• Sin seperates us from God.
• Death (both physical and spiritual) and bloodshed entered into this world as a direct consequence of man's sin.
• Salvation is a gift received by faith alone in Christ alone and expressed in the individual's repentance, recognition of the death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Savior, Lord and God.
Heaven & Hell
• Those who do not believe in Christ are subject to everlasting conscious punishment in a place called hell, but those who place their faith in Jesus Christ enjoy eternal life with God.
• Satan is the personal spiritual adversary of both God and man.